Mr. Hoffer has been a practicing divorce attorney since 1991. Mr. Hoffer’s first case came when he was twenty-five years old and fresh out of law school. Since then, Mr. Hoffer has tried divorces in Bradley, Hamilton, McMinn, Polk, Monroe, Meigs and Rhea County. He is very familiar with the judges in these counties as well as with the local rules established by the courts in these counties. Divorce law includes, but is not limited to:
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce (with or without children)
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial Agreements
Mr. Hoffer will meet and consult with you regarding your divorce and discuss the following areas and topics:
- Grounds for Divorce: What does it take to get a divorce in Tennessee?
- Distribution of Marital Property: What will I get and what am I entitled to?
- Computation of Child Support: How much?
- Alimony: Am I entitled to it, or will I have to pay it?
- Post-Divorce Issues: How do I get my ex to follow the court’s order?
*If you have an issue that is not a divorce or family law related matter, a civil matter, or criminal matter, contact Mr. Hoffer about it. Should Mr. Hoffer not take your case, he will refer you to a competent attorney he trusts and knows personally to handle your unique legal situation.